Monday, July 20, 2009

Harry and the Half Blood Prince


Okay...call me a geek! I love the Harry Potter series. I have read every book at least 3-times...I've seen every movie at least twice, including the Half-Blood Prince, and I can sit for hours talking about the dynamics of the series. Weird? Maybe, but it makes me happy...like I said, I'm a Harry geek. So with that knowledge, let me share my thoughts on the latest installment. ...no, not my thoughts on the movie itself, but on the characters....Harry, Hermione and Ron were great as usual...but my prediction....Luna Lovegood will be the breakout star when the Harry Potter series comes to an end (2 more films to go!) Although Luna only makes a few short appearances in the latest film, she steals the show...she plays the lovable, ditzy character to a tee. Watch for her....and the other actor to watch for, I believe in the next big horror film: The young Voldemort. He's played by Ralph Feines' nephew....he's a creepy, young man with a bright future for horror....Check these two out in the latest film and see if you agree......

No comments: