Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Random Things

Facebook strikes once again! I was sent this challenge from one of my friends (it seems to be the latest thing to do on Facebook) List 25-random things about yourself. So, here's my list:


1. I love to clean.
2. Although I'm afraid of heights, I have gone to
the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, the Empire
State Building and the Stratosphere in Vegas.
3. I would love to live in Southern Italy, part-time.
4. I love to garden
5. I dislike scary movies and gory movies.
6. I could eat chocolate-chocolate chip Hagen

Daas every day!
7. My children surprise me every day
8. I would love to be a professional equestrian
9 I wish I could play the piano
10. I want to drive a Ferrari down the Amalfi Coast
11. I wish I could spend more time with my parents
and brothers
12. I have always wanted to start a wild and exotic
animal refuge.
13. I wish I had perfect vision
14. The best things in life are free....especially being
loved
15. My children make me laugh everyday
16. I hate frivolous lawsuits
17. I love Bones, Saving Grace, The Closer, CSI and
Leverage
18. I will always stop to watch The Sound of Music
19. I have found, that as you get older, your close
friends become fewer
20. I have always wanted a pet cow
21 I need to be more organized
22. I would love to spend a day with George
Clooney!
23. I'm dreading the day my children leave home
24. I love to ride motorcycles
25. I always could use more sleep

No comments: