Sunday, May 17, 2009

Samantha's Prom




Another milestone in my life. My oldest, Samantha, attended her Senior prom this past Saturday night. We spent the entire day getting ready for it...manicures, pedicures, massages, hair salon and finally, the make-up professionally applied by a technician at Channel! She had a complete day of glamour. When we got home, she dashed to her room to get dressed. Tim and I waited patiently for the big unveiling...camera charged and waiting. When she walked out I almost cried. She looked stunning...and so grown-up! What happened to my little girl with her favorite Minnie Mouse dress? Here she was standing before me, 18-years had flashed by....she's a woman now...and a beautiful one at that (I can say that..I'm her mother! ) The night was a complete success...she had an awesome time at the prom, the after party..and the 2am stop at Denny's! My little girl is all grown up! College next...I'll never be able to handle the goodbye!

No comments: