Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Inadequate!

We have been assigned this wonderful blogging experience. Let's be honest, I'm the oldest one on the show the dinosaur of the computer age. Ohh don't get me wrong, I can get my way around the computer to do the basic things like email, finance, cut & paste... BUT NOW I have to share my thoughts!

Here goes:
I'm the only one out of the Jennifer & Danny Morning Show that had to get a lesson on how to do this. Think I feel inadequate right now? But thank goodness I have Jennifer Cartwright (computer guru) to help me. Okay, she is younger and smarter and she knows her way around a computer like I know my way around a stable. Yes I like horses. So here I am... actually blogging. Okay, that's enough for today.. I've taxed my brain and my computer prowess, I need nap time to regenerate and tackle this new task with piss and vinegar tomorrow.

Stay tuned...

No comments: