Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Britain's Got Talent ..Far Better Than American Idol


I really haven't been able to wrap my arms around American Idol this year. Being the skeptic I am, I think it's already been determined that Adam Lambert, the "Daughtry Wannabe," will walk away the winner. I find this year's contestants aren't as lovable as ones in the past and apparently, I am not alone. Millions of Americans seem to be more interested in the talent coming out of Britain's Got Talent. We first met, Susan Boyle, the dowdy, unemployed charity worker won every one's hearts with her spectacular rendition of a song from Les Miserables. (Now the producers behind the show are transforming Susan!...see above!) Then 12-year old Shaheen Jafargholi wowed us with his Michael Jackson impression. Now meet 10-year old Holly Steel!! Enjoy!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can I just say that for one time in my life I actually agree with someone who suggests another show being better than American Idol. I come from New Zealand, yes just up the road from Antarctica and I fell in love with Shaheen’s performance (thanks to YouTube) and haven’t stopped listening. Simply amazing.